Over time the eligibility requirements for playing international football have changed. You are able to play for a country if you have a citizenship, only you meet the following requirements;
· You, your parents or your grandparents were born in that country, or you have lived there continuously for at least two years.
· You have not yet played in official competitions for another nation.
· And you can buy fifa 17 coins.
You are still able to play for another nation, as long as you meet the following
· You cannot have played a match (in full or in part) in an official competition at an international level for your current association. And you can get cheap fifa 17 coins. Furthermore at the time of any such appearance, you must have held dual nationality for the nation you wish to play for.
· You are not permitted to play for your new Association in any competition in which you have already played for your previous Association.