2017年2月9日星期四

August ‘Agge’ Rosenmeir Interview

It was back in 2013 when August “Agge” Rosenmeier knew he had what it took to become a professional FIFA 17 ps4 coins player. “After winning a local tournament called the Copenhagen Games I got three offers from eSports organizations and knew I had potential,” said Rosenmeier.
Giving away 5$ voucher on the Facebook.

The 20-year-old’s career has taken off from there, with opportunities available to him that he could only dream about when beginning his journey, including a chance to meet Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.


“It was unreal and surreal to meet them,” he said in an interview with EA SPORTS™. “That was when I realized how big FIFA has become, and how far the game has brought me – and that it changed to become more than just a game for me.” And you can buy fifa 17 coins from many sites to open packs. 

1 条评论: